My guess would be that Alt Lincoln was recognizing the Nick Lane from "over there" whom he may have had history with, but who knows, it seems like awful suggestive foreshadowing to me to just abandon it the way they did.
This only just occurred to me but how much of a massive mind bender would it be if it turned out that the
Last edited by PB; 02-23-2012 at 02:55 AM.
yep i definately want some expanded storyline about that nazi guy
but i guess the fact that he died was the end of the story
this would fall under the Robert Bishop category i listed already though
- What was the kid in Inner Child and does he have any connection to the Observers' species?
- Who is the guy from the Zeppelin destined to kill Olivia (Mr. X)?
- What was the true purpose of The Machine, who built the original one (not the copies Walter made)?
- Why IS coffee so rare in the Red Universe (and other historical questions)
- Will Gene ever find true love?
Last edited by Ironheart; 03-02-2012 at 01:57 AM. Reason: grammar errors corrected
1. Mr X? 2.I can't remember her name but there was a female agent who was investigating fringe division from season 2. 3.What is up with the observer like kid? 4.Why does September seem to want Peter to have a baby with blue Olivia but the other observers just want Peter erased? 5.Will we get a fifth and final season?
1. What is the beacon?
2. What is John Morseley's connection with the Observers?
3. Why was Raymond Gordon trying to kill agents working for the Observers?
4. Who is Mr. X?
5. Who created the machine?
Because in the alt. universe the U.S. has an embargo with South America. Thus, their access to coffee is limited. That's the conclusion I came to at least.Originally Posted by Ironheart
3-A paranoid lunatic - he was under the assumption that the Observers were alien spies, or something. That they were studying us to kill us.
Now onto my questions:
1-Who is John Mosley, and who is he working for?
2-How did that creepy nazi who had a vendetta against the Bishops stop aging?
3-Does Gene really work for Arvin Sloane?
4-Is "the child" one of the Observers?
5-Why was September carrying around a deus ex machina toxin while trying to save Peter?
Basically, the toxin dispenser and the blue rod Neil had (which March retrieved at the end of the episode) are two separate objects, with the former belonging to Neil and not the Observers (who don't carry around toxins of any kind).
Hope this helps.
I think it wasn't that he wasn't aging, I'm convinced that it involves time travel in some way.Originally Posted by George
Then again, he did research regarding genes, perhaps he created a serum which is similar to the ones that target people's specific dna, only it has an opposite effect, which causes his body not to age.
What is at work appears to be an anti-aging/youth preserving serum, and not time travel.
شات | سعودي كول | سعودي انحراف | ahj |