Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: William Bell

  1. #31
    Dream State Firefly's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Schmitty View Post
    yeah im confused... in 4:19 walter took bell's hand

    and then later in the show when they go to bells storage room they have to take his other hand back from amber... now that didnt happen in 5.1 right that happened in like 5.5 or right around there right?

    so if the observers took bell how did the fringe team get his second hand?
    Don't know where you got this from but the hand they used to get into the storage facility was the same hand they cut off in 4.19.

    Seems like you need a re-watch.

  2. #32
    Enduring Memories Omniscient_Jay's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In a state of elected ubiquity.
    Posts
    9,297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Don't know where you got this from but the hand they used to get into the storage facility was the same hand they cut off in 4.19.

    Seems like you need a re-watch.
    I can also confirm that they took Bell's hand from 4.19, kept it with them throughout 5.01-5.06, then de-Ambered it in 5.07 to get into the Kelvin Genetics storage unit.

  3. #33
    Leap of Faith Sky Powers's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    256

    Default

    Be nice, Firefly. We are not all in a "dream state." Although I'm in an altered state right now waiting for the opening Fringe theme song.

  4. #34
    Dabbling In Fringe Science Fringie

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    39

    Default

    One possibility is that Bell is now a "brain-in-a-jar" or something similar, being kept alive, but only to be exploited by Observers.
    I really hope it's not the case though, he just has to have some big role in all things and I mean ALL things. Considering that plan is somehow tied with time reset and time travel, my old theory about Bell having some kind of message from his future self sounds at least a bit plausible.

  5. #35
    Observing The Pattern Fringie Quantumnerd's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    85

    Default

    I think the whole timeline is going to be reset and Nina and Etta will be back and possibly they will show William Bell. Maybe that the genetic material that makes up Michael, is from Peter and Olivia.

  6. #36
    Liaison Fringie Dreamachineries's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Vlissingen, Netherlands
    Age
    26
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Powers View Post
    Dream scene: 2167. Walter approaches Dr. Paris from behind, an elderly bald man in lab coat. Paris is fiddling with something, some sort of mechanical device. Walter gasps as a mechanical hand is recalibrated. Paris swivels in his chair to face Walter. BELL: "That wasn't very nice of you, Walter. Taking my hand without my permission." Walter, recovering from shock ... "Well. You stole my Bowie!"
    Yeah I'm going to go ahead and pretend that actually happened.

  7. #37
    Liaison Fringie

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omniscient_Jay View Post
    I can also confirm that they took Bell's hand from 4.19, kept it with them throughout 5.01-5.06, then de-Ambered it in 5.07 to get into the Kelvin Genetics storage unit.


    LOL i thoguth they went back and took his other hand for some reason lol

    never crossed my mind that they would need to re amber the hand


    i was too focused on otehr parts of the plot goign on at the same time i guess to notice too much about bell because i knew he wouldnt come back as he is pretty much retired now right?

  8. #38
    Dream State Firefly's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Schmitty View Post
    LOL i thoguth they went back and took his other hand for some reason lol

    never crossed my mind that they would need to re amber the hand
    They didn't re-amber the hand. When they cut it from Bell in 4.19 it was covered in amber. In 5.07 they had to de-amber it so the scanner could read it.

  9. #39
    Dream State XanDior's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    USA-II
    Posts
    187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Powers View Post
    Dream scene: 2167. Walter approaches Dr. Paris from behind, an elderly bald man in lab coat. Paris is fiddling with something, some sort of mechanical device. Walter gasps as a mechanical hand is recalibrated. Paris swivels in his chair to face Walter. BELL: "That wasn't very nice of you, Walter. Taking my hand without my permission." Walter, recovering from shock ... "Well. You stole my Bowie!"
    EXACTLY how I think it is going to be. I love the dialogue you came up with - nailed it!

  10. #40
    Leap of Faith Sky Powers's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    256

    Default

    Yeah I'm going to go ahead and pretend that actually happened.
    EXACTLY how I think it is going to be. I love the dialogue you came up with - nailed it!
    Thank you so much. You made my day.
    And Bell's follow up line was: "Who's the boy?" FADE to white. Cut to the park.
    Then i woud have shown in the background for the Observer-detectors ... Donald looking on ... a "good Observer."
    That would feel like closure to me on an emotional level.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

شات | سعودي كول | سعودي انحراف | ahj |