Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: William Bell

Quote Originally Posted by Schmitty View Post
    yeah im confused... in 4:19 walter took bell's hand

and then later in the show when they go to bells storage room they have to take his other hand back from amber... now that didnt happen in 5.1 right that happened in like 5.5 or right around there right?

so if the observers took bell how did the fringe team get his second hand?
    Don't know where you got this from but the hand they used to get into the storage facility was the same hand they cut off in 4.19.

Seems like you need a re-watch.

Enduring Memories Omniscient_Jay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Don't know where you got this from but the hand they used to get into the storage facility was the same hand they cut off in 4.19.

Seems like you need a re-watch.
    I can also confirm that they took Bell's hand from 4.19, kept it with them throughout 5.01-5.06, then de-Ambered it in 5.07 to get into the Kelvin Genetics storage unit.

Be nice, Firefly. We are not all in a "dream state." Although I'm in an altered state right now waiting for the opening Fringe theme song.

Dabbling In Fringe Science Fringie

One possibility is that Bell is now a "brain-in-a-jar" or something similar, being kept alive, but only to be exploited by Observers.
    I really hope it's not the case though, he just has to have some big role in all things and I mean ALL things. Considering that plan is somehow tied with time reset and time travel, my old theory about Bell having some kind of message from his future self sounds at least a bit plausible.

Observing The Pattern Fringie Quantumnerd's Avatar

I think the whole timeline is going to be reset and Nina and Etta will be back and possibly they will show William Bell. Maybe that the genetic material that makes up Michael, is from Peter and Olivia.

Liaison Fringie Dreamachineries's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Powers View Post
    Dream scene: 2167. Walter approaches Dr. Paris from behind, an elderly bald man in lab coat. Paris is fiddling with something, some sort of mechanical device. Walter gasps as a mechanical hand is recalibrated. Paris swivels in his chair to face Walter. BELL: "That wasn't very nice of you, Walter. Taking my hand without my permission." Walter, recovering from shock ... "Well. You stole my Bowie!"
    Yeah I'm going to go ahead and pretend that actually happened.

Liaison Fringie

Quote Originally Posted by Omniscient_Jay View Post
    I can also confirm that they took Bell's hand from 4.19, kept it with them throughout 5.01-5.06, then de-Ambered it in 5.07 to get into the Kelvin Genetics storage unit.

LOL i thoguth they went back and took his other hand for some reason lol

never crossed my mind that they would need to re amber the hand

i was too focused on otehr parts of the plot goign on at the same time i guess to notice too much about bell because i knew he wouldnt come back as he is pretty much retired now right?

Quote Originally Posted by Schmitty View Post
    LOL i thoguth they went back and took his other hand for some reason lol

never crossed my mind that they would need to re amber the hand
    They didn't re-amber the hand. When they cut it from Bell in 4.19 it was covered in amber. In 5.07 they had to de-amber it so the scanner could read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Powers View Post
    Dream scene: 2167. Walter approaches Dr. Paris from behind, an elderly bald man in lab coat. Paris is fiddling with something, some sort of mechanical device. Walter gasps as a mechanical hand is recalibrated. Paris swivels in his chair to face Walter. BELL: "That wasn't very nice of you, Walter. Taking my hand without my permission." Walter, recovering from shock ... "Well. You stole my Bowie!"
    EXACTLY how I think it is going to be. I love the dialogue you came up with - nailed it!

Yeah I'm going to go ahead and pretend that actually happened.
    EXACTLY how I think it is going to be. I love the dialogue you came up with - nailed it!
    Thank you so much. You made my day.
    And Bell's follow up line was: "Who's the boy?" FADE to white. Cut to the park.
    Then i woud have shown in the background for the Observer-detectors ... Donald looking on ... a "good Observer."
    That would feel like closure to me on an emotional level.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234