Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Olivia's sister

Default Olivia's sister

Is is just me, or does anyone else think Olivia's sister supposed to resemble Britney Spears?

green, green, green, red!

A small tiny island in the south pacific...

Quote Originally Posted by alexandria View Post
    Is is just me, or does anyone else think Olivia's sister supposed to resemble Britney Spears?
    I am not sure she is supposed to look like Britney Spears. Does she have a connection to something in Fringe that would make you think that?

Besides the fact that she may or may not resemble Britney Spears, I am very curious as to why they brought Rachel into the series at all, besides a little bit of lover's tension that we are seeing between Rachel, Olivia and Peter. Other than that (and the one episode Ella actually played a part in) I am suspicious and curious as to what will happen to Rachel.

Teleporting with Jones Fringie Citizen's Avatar

Seriously, was she brought in to show a bit of Olivia's family life, or what? Still waiting for something bigger to happen with regards to the sister/niece.

Walter Bishop
    is
    ZEUS

Dabbling In Fringe Science Bishop Takes Queen's Avatar

Maybe Rachel received the drug trials as well as Olivia? Although I do not know their age difference, Olivia (I think) said she was 3 years old when William Bell conducted the experiment in Jax, FL.

If everyone remembers a while ago everyone thought Olivia was too cold and didn't really so any emotions. So i'm pretty sure they got Rachel in to show that Olivia smiles and is a human too....
    or...is she? =)
    I don't know if I like Rachel or not. Its kinda mixed feelings right now.

Default remember the time

Olivia asked her sister. "Remember when we had that sleepover at Aunt Missy's and you found perfume and poured it all over - was it Lola?"

"No, Lola was the hampster. Roxy was the dog."

To me, that sounded so insignificant compared to what Olivia experiences every day. It sounded like her sister was just going along with it and improvising. I wonder sometimes if Olivia's past was created for her like that lady in Blade Runner.

It could be that the scene was just a nothing scene. I don't understand why they brought her sister into it either, if it even IS her sister.

I Control Your Mind! Fringified's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alexandria View Post
    Olivia asked her sister. "Remember when we had that sleepover at Aunt Missy's and you found perfume and poured it all over - was it Lola?"

"No, Lola was the hampster. Roxy was the dog."

To me, that sounded so insignificant compared to what Olivia experiences every day. It sounded like her sister was just going along with it and improvising. I wonder sometimes if Olivia's past was created for her like that lady in Blade Runner.

It could be that the scene was just a nothing scene. I don't understand why they brought her sister into it either, if it even IS her sister.
    Rachel seems to have disappeared from the episodes. They brought her in for what, 3 episodes? She does seem insignificant, but if we know those writers and producers, then she will have a larger importance. I like your theory of her not being Olivia's sister, or Olivia's past being created for her..... (winks at all readers of Stratagem).
    4 8 15 16 23 42

Dabbling In Fringe Science Aestiria's Avatar

I always wondered what was up with Rachel. Why would she suddenly show up? Was it just to add a little triangle between her, Olivia and Peter, or could she work for a higher power? Maybe she actually knows everything that's going on with the pattern. The possibilities behind her purpose are endless :O

Seek truth.

On The Fringe..

Quote Originally Posted by Aestiria View Post
    I always wondered what was up with Rachel. Why would she suddenly show up? Was it just to add a little triangle between her, Olivia and Peter, or could she work for a higher power? Maybe she actually knows everything that's going on with the pattern. The possibilities behind her purpose are endless :O
    a love triangle maybe? that would really be a jaw-breaking storyline.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast