Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Songs in Fringe

On The Fringe..

Default Songs in Fringe

Good evening!
    I wonder if there is a Webside where i can find a list of songs used in the episodes.
    For example: Ep. 1; 1:09:37 - 1:11:10, really nice sound, I did some research but couldnt find anything about this song.

There are some other nice tunes in the following episodes so I would really much appreciate if anyone could help me finding the authors or something .
    I could also like to add this Thread if I have some other questions of songs in the following episodes.

I know my english issnt really well, I hope you forgive me.

Thx for reading and ur help, Gobo...and dont forget about the cow =)

On The Fringe..

Default Bump

Hello.

I just wanted to bump this thread since it didnt get any replies and I have been trying to find that very same music for a while now.

I have found most (if not all) songs from "Fringe" season one but this one is eluding me. There was one titled "Transfusion Triumph" which seemed promissing but that wasnt it. So I started to browse "Fringe" forums, unfortunately this is the only place I found any remark about this particular piece.

Ive read that "Lost" music was used in the Pilot in the leaked version, Im not sure which version I saw tho. So I found and listened to "Lost" OSTs from most seasons. Its not there. I might have missed something of course.

As You can see I'm kinda dedicated to finding this song - it has a powerful feel to it. Sorry for the necro thing, but I just cant find this piece of music on my own and simply am incapable of giving up and letting go when a tune I like but cant identify gets in my head. Id really appreciate it if someone could give me some info.

Just to be safe: "Fringe" - Pilot. 1:09:36 - 1:11:09. Its the scene in which they cure John.

Thanks.
    Last edited by xyz; 10-06-2010 at 07:19 PM.

I think that its definitely Transfusion Triumph played at this point in the Pilot.

YouTube - Fringe, Season 1 (Original Television Soundtrack) - Transfusion Triumph

I think the piece in the Pilot starts from about 40 seconds in. I'm going to run the tracks side by side and let you know for sure.

Your touch reminds me of you
    banner and avatar by Me - You-Tube

I will have to check that out but as for Transfusion Triumph, it's on the Fringe OST if I'm not mistaken.
    Hope this helps...

On The Fringe..

Default :/

Thank You for the reply.

Unfortunately this is not the piece played in the version I saw. I think it may have been the leaked version with the "Lost" music in it. Do You have an idea which song that might be or maybe know the season used for the leaked Pilot?

Thanks again.

I never saw the leaked version of the Pilot. Do you have a video clip or audio clip of it?
    Last edited by gillybee; 10-07-2010 at 09:37 AM.

On The Fringe..

Unfortunately I cant locate a clip or anything like that on the net and the only thing I have is my version of the Pilot.

I could post a link to the torrent containing that version but I dont think thats allowed. I can TRY to extract the music from the episode but that might take a while, granted I can even do it in the first place.

Ill post when/if I come up with anything.

Cheers.

If it was release in June 2008 then I am currently acquiring it.

Quote Originally Posted by xyz View Post
    Thank You for the reply.

Unfortunately this is not the piece played in the version I saw. I think it may have been the leaked version with the "Lost" music in it. Do You have an idea which song that might be or maybe know the season used for the leaked Pilot?

Thanks again.
    I hear Lost music ALL THE TIME. It haunts me with the Violin wherever I go. I'm always hearing Lost music in shows like Fringe and I did very often in FlashFoward.

I completely understand you wanting to find the music that moved you. Please let me know if you have any luck finding good Fringe sounds. I like ambient background music when I write- I've managed to track down most all the music from Battlestar Galactica... that's some heavy stuff....

ALL ALONG THE WATCHTOWER!!! PRINCES KEPT THE VIEW...!!!
    (Que heavy drumbeat with Arabic beats and chimes in the background)

I really should start watching Caprica.

Okay I have acquired the track and on first listening I would say its the same tune played at a slower tempo with different instruments. I have saved it as a mp3 do you want it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast