Thread: Did Broyles knew that William Bell was in the alternative Universe?

Observing The Pattern Fringie

In Germany (The Germany from "Over There" of course!) =)

Default Did Broyles knew that William Bell was in the alternative Universe?

Hi,

in this Episode Nina, Broyles and Olivia were in a meeting room in the FBI building.
    Olivia confronted Nina with pictures and the question, where William Bell is. Olivia
    said that she would search the whole world to find William Bell. After that Nina looked
    at Broyles and he at her. Than Nina said to Liv, that Bell is not in this universe.

Do you think Nina looked at Broyles and he looked back, because he knew that Bell was in
    the alternate universe. Or had their look at each other nothing to say?

I think the meaning was that he knew. If you recall back to the beginning of the season 1 (episode 2 or 3 IIRC) when Broyles is introducing his team to the roomful of suits, Nina included, he relates they are his "new" team. This implies there is some backstory there. If you hold much stock in the comic books they put out as being part of the official canon then you see part of it in there as well.
    I had a fruit cocktail once. In Atlantic City.

Thanks for your answer!
    Last edited by fallinlovewithfringe; 07-20-2016 at 07:01 PM. Reason: Correction

Quote Originally Posted by DSM View Post
    I think the meaning was that he knew. If you recall back to the beginning of the season 1 (episode 2 or 3 IIRC) when Broyles is introducing his team to the roomful of suits, Nina included, he relates they are his "new" team. This implies there is some backstory there. If you hold much stock in the comic books they put out as being part of the official canon then you see part of it in there as well.
    Hi, it's me again^^. Do you know in which comic book and which story I can see the old team? I looked through them but I couldn't find it. I could imagine, tat it could bei the story in the second comic (Story: "Family and Friends"). It was the Story where they speak about Broyles backstory and his former female partner. Did you mean this story?