Page 6220 of 6392 FirstFirst ... 5220572061206170621062186219622062216222623062706320 ... LastLast
Results 62,191 to 62,200 of 63918

Thread: Peter/Olivia: The Benchwarmers

Quote Originally Posted by Rekka View Post
    Hey Rook! Long time no see! How've you been?

A lot of people are calling her AmberOlivia, but...I'd rather not give her a name. I personally think she is OUR Olivia anyway, so...
    I've been good. Extremely busy. We're doing Little Shop of Horrors at my highschool and we're a small school without a drama department, so it's entirely student-run. I'm the musical director, and aside from making sure everyone knows the songs they're singing, I'm also running the pit. Little Shop of Horrors only has music available for a few instruments, so the director and I are literally arranging music for every single song for 8 different instruments. It's completely crazy. Luckily we're almost done with that part of it though. I'm excited to be conducting during the play, it makes me feel important

Quote Originally Posted by m04m View Post
    I'm of the belief that AmberOlivia is Olivia, period. We wouldn't be spending all of this time solving the problems of this timeline if this weren't home. Astrid's VCR analogy wasn't just for this episode, but for this entire season. You can erase and rewrite the timeline again and again, but the originals or remnants of them, still remain.
    I agree. I think that this is the only timeline that Peter's going to find, and the two Olivias are the same for al intents and purposes. By the way, what I don't understand is why they had to erase Peter. From what I gather the Observers were fixing the mistake they made. But the mistake they made was ?September? interrupting Walternate preventing him from finding the cure, and they had to fix that mistake by saving Peter. So now they're fixing the thing they did to fix a mistake? In this episode he said the war between universes changed the future, but they had always said that Peter was "important" so you'd think him not existing would be even worse. Maybe that's why he is alive now.

And how and why in the world did the universes get joined in this timeline without Peter? Why did the universes have a war without Peter? Because that's apparently what the Observer's mistake caused, yet in the alternate timeline there's still a war. Gahh. Ok, my rant is done.
    Last edited by Rook; 02-29-2012 at 04:14 PM.

I never doubted that Olivia was ours. Too much evidence she was still ours and without the influence of even one person you can be extremely different or just a little different, as shown in 4x02. Honestly, I wasn't sure until after One Night in October. Then I knew.

Avatar and sig made by the lovely Olive_Dunham. Thank you and please visit her art thread here.
    "Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, it doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have." -Anonymous

Morning benchies... Snow on the ground here in Western Oregon, but still have to go to school... *Two hours delay doesn't count if they open campus at 10 a.m. cause I still have to leave at the same exact time I always do...*

Ugh, fighting a sinus infection... I don't need another one... The last one was bad enough...

P/O later after I finish my homework, and its gonna be finished today... *Curses the teacher for giving us so much homework this week...*

~Mancha~

AKA: The Many Identities Of Peter Bishop: Chapter 5: The Man In The Gray Suit

It's the White Wire Administrator bookworm2342's Avatar

I'm exhausted. I didn't fall asleep until close to 7 this morning.
    banner and avatar by me, icon by Dila
    My Fringe and Non-Fringe Art

Quote Originally Posted by bookworm2342 View Post
    I'm exhausted. I didn't fall asleep until close to 7 this morning.
    Ugh, sorry to hear that. I'm exhausted but I went to sleep at a normal time. I'm also very achy right now...

I hate this break from Fringe...I keep looking for new Fringe stuff/spoilers but I'm not really finding anything. These last few episodes have brought back my Fringe obsession full force! I need more Fringe!
    <- Thanks Dila
    My Photography: http://www.flickr.com/photos/alijg/ Updated 4/2
    My Photography Thread Here
    Updated 4/3

Hello benchies! Happy Friday! I almost said Happy Fringe Friday... But alas, only three Fringeless Friday's on the menu... Not going to be that bad... *So glad the term is almost over... So much stress...*

Hmm... I've got some P/O rolling around in my head... But since I'm visiting my brothers today, it'll have to go down in a notebook... *Haven't been doing that in at least 9 years... Been awhile...*

~Mancha~

Morning benchies! Happy Saturday! Only two more Fringeless Friday's to go now! Yippee! P/O soon, still kinda sleepy tho...

~Mancha~

Duck Hunt 2 Champion!

Hey yo guys what's crackalackin.

Basically posting to say hey because it's late and, look, Fringe-forum is still there chugging away with the Benchie thread and everything.
    Av and sig by me! My art | Benchie Icon by Dila |

Wow Peet! What's up? Long time, huh?

Morning benchies! Happy Sunday! Only 19 more days until new Fringe! The wait is agonizing! That's what a rewatch is for and some P/O fanfic writing... Remember, anyone is welcome to read my fanfics that are up in the fanfiction section of this site... Just a thought...

~Mancha~

Page 6220 of 6392 FirstFirst ... 5220572061206170621062186219622062216222623062706320 ... LastLast