Last week FOX set a new network record with its seventh fourth-quarter weekly win. Strong performances from HOUSE
, LIE TO ME
contributed to FOX’s victory, driving the network to an overall rating of 2.8/8 among Adults 18-49. FOX continues to rank No. 1 among the broadcast networks this season with a 3.5/9 average, outperforming its nearest competitor (CBS) by +9%.
FOX kicked off the week with a strong nightly win on Monday, sweeping the competition across the board as No. 1 in Adults 18-49, Adults 18-34, Adults 25-54, Teens, Total Viewers, and all key demos. In fact, FOX grew substantially from its Fall ’08 Monday average by an impressive +65% among Adults 18-49, +75% among Adults 18-34, and +65% in Total Viewers.
- HOUSE posted a 4.8/12 among Adults 18-49 and won the 8p hour among 18-49, Adults 18-34, Adults 25-54, Teens, Total Viewers and all key demos.
- LIE TO ME delivered a steady 2.7/6 among Adults 18-49 and grew +4% in Total Viewers.
FOX’s popular Wednesday night duo continued its success, winning the night among Adults 18-49, Adults 18-34, Teens and key demos.
- In the 9p hour GLEE achieved a 3.6/10 among Adults 18-49 — the show’s highest rating so far this season – and drew 8.1 million Total Viewers, also a season high for the show.
- In addition, GLEE achieved its highest rating ever among Adults 18-34 (including its post-American Idol telecast on 5/19/09).
- The SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE results show in the 8p hour delivered a 2.3/6 among Adults 18-49, growing +44% over last week’s delivery.
On Thursday night, BONES
both performed well for FOX and together continued to deliver gains on Thursdays compared to the network’s Thursday average last Fall (excluding sports) by +39% among Adults 18-49 and +80% in Total Viewers.
- In the 9p hour FRINGE posted an impressive 2.5/7 among Adults 18-49 and achieved its highest ratings since its premiere among Adults 18-49, Adults 18-34 and Total Viewers.
- FRINGE showed substantial growth compared to its last telecast on 11/19/09, increasing +25% among Adults 18-49, +43% among Adults 18-34 and +17% in Total Viewers.
delivered a 2.9/8 among Adults 18-49 and also made gains over its last telecast on 11/19/09, increasing +7% among Adults 18-49 and +14% in Adults 18-34.