Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "Don't Trust Sam Weiss" WARNING SPOILERS!!!!

Dabbling In Fringe Science Fringie Pheenixm's Avatar

Exclamation "Don't Trust Sam Weiss" WARNING SPOILERS!!!!

So, not quite sure how the ending to tonight's episode fits in with "Don't trust Sam Weiss," seeing as this is the first time we've seen him since Season 2, and the first time he's said anything. Does it mean we're not supposed to trust him about Peter possibly (probably?) choosing Bolivia (or is it Folivia now?). Or is it about his statement that one universe will inevitably be destroyed?

Leap of Faith

Hey yeah! I had completely forgotten about that easter egg. I would be so much happier if the life and death matter of BILLIONS of people didn't depend on a single relationship.

Enduring Memories Omniscient_Jay's Avatar

Just because the quote references Sam doesn't automatically mean that it will apply to his first post-Season 2 appearance.

He is, after all, an important character in the world of the show. Over time, I expect the quote to prove how it applies to Weiss. Who knows, perhaps he is manipulating Nina into doing things that aid his agenda by telling her such ominous things...

Wow, I like this theory. And not just bc it nullifies "selecting" an Olivia.

Loving Fringe-Forum! :) Fringie Stukov's Avatar

Sam Weiss didn't answer Nina's questions, all he didnt even claim what he said would be the truth, he simply said "what I can tell you".

I think this clearly shows that he is trying to say I'm not being honest, but I can't tell you that I'm lying/deceiving. I think old Sammy boy is being manipulated or controlled.

Dabbling In Fringe Science Fringie

I really hope you are right!!! I don't like Fringe end up with what he said.

Chasing Electro Guy

Quote Originally Posted by origamiart View Post
    Wow, I like this theory. And not just bc it nullifies "selecting" an Olivia.
    No kidding. I thought I was doing a fairly good job of stomaching the triangle, but that plot device just p'd me off.
    "...El tiempo danza en la madrugada. Y no puedes dormir, si estan todas las luces apagadas."

Dabbling In Fringe Science Fringie Pheenixm's Avatar

Our Easter Egg from season 2 is HATCHing

for those of you who don't know, tonight's glyphs spelled HATCH

Loving Fringe-Forum! :) Fringie Stukov's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by toystory View Post
    I really hope you are right!!! I don't like Fringe end up with what he said.
    Supposedly unlike the show Lost, they came up with an ending to the show then worked it backwards, so they already know what's going to happen at the end.

With that supposed bit of info in mind, I can't imagine JJ Abrams sitting around saying "Hmm I want to make a new science-fiction show where in the end some dude has to choose between two girls, which ever chick he doesn't choose her whole universe dies."

If he did, he needs to be slapped, chopped, and have his creative license taken away.

Chasing Electro Guy

Quote Originally Posted by Pheenixm View Post
    Our Easter Egg from season 2 is HATCHing

Hope so!
    "...El tiempo danza en la madrugada. Y no puedes dormir, si estan todas las luces apagadas."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast